- Focus on quality and value-add- The UnConference is powered by experienced facilitators, content selection and collaborative learning design. The attendance is limited to 130 focusing on quality discussions and personalisation.
- We cover forward-looking trends and themes relevant to our profession. No “push presentations”. Participate in sessions facilitated by experienced Capability Management professionals.
- Gathering of experienced and passionate practitioners who want to improve their craft.
- No exhibitions or selling messages. We discuss what is relevant and not what is sponsored.
- Speak out as it is – We explore contrarian views to some popular perceptions.
- Focus on quality not quantity. The UnConference will be limited to 130 participants (first come first serve).
- Cover in depth, emerging themes and challenges in Capability Management from a practitioners point of view.
- Create unique perspectives through discussions with experienced and forward-looking Capability practitioners.
- Experience through the UnConference blended, social and experiential learning.
- Capability for Performance
- Effective Learning
- Developing our Profession
- Enabling Technology
- Synthesis and Integration
- Regular = 500 + GST
- Learning Professional in Transition = 250 + GST (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Head of People and Culture (Acting),
Allestis Pty Ltd
LearningCafe & CapabilityCafe
Gen Mgr- Capability & Transoformation,
Senior Director | Advisory Leader,
CEB, now Gartner
Deloitte Human Capital
Machine Learning Architect,